Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Proudly Visayanian Ako!

New UV Logo
The Official Logo of the University of the Visayas


            University of the Visayas - the school for every individual who wants to learn and succeed in life. It's not easy to be a college student because you really need to study hard in order to pass. UV is the school that dress me up and mold me the value of life and friends, the value of loving my subjects and encouraging me to aim high though I cannot hit the mark as long as I have the exact knowledge my teachers teach me. Honestly, I have some negative observations against UV, but I just disregard it because I know that no one is perfect and everyone has their own weakness. I love UV and I will always be proud being part of it.  I also believed that not all lessons that you want to learn will be discussed by your instructors, so just be resourceful and explore on your own. The more resourceful you are, the more knowledge you can have. Proud ako being a Visayanian student because in UV shows respect to everyones personality. Whatever you are they never mind it, as long as you're a good citizen, never hurt somebody and showed love to your fellow, they will also love you more than what you did.

Green Lancers Logo
 

1 comment:

Do you have something to say? I love to hear all your feedback so please don't hesitate to write it on the comment box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...