Thursday, August 23, 2012

Testimony of Angelica Zambrano on heaven and hell


I just had have read the articles and watched the video testimony of Angelica Zambrano about heaven and hell, also it's because of my cousin who has a video of it and shared it to me. And it seems like my cousin really believes on it. I'm not saying that I did not believed on it, it's just perhaps some doubts and confusion. Sometimes I can imagine that it's not true, that Angelica Zambrano is just making false testimony. I've searched it over the internet for related topics about her and found out this critic of her.

Critique of Angelica Zambrano Mora - Is Pope John Paul II in Hell?

After watching the video and reading some articles about her testimony, there are points that I can't believe. Like Pope John Paul 2nd, he's serving God and people almost his entire life and just because of that reason he was in hell? Well, it's possible, but, how could it be? Does Pope John Paul 2nd does not believed on God when he's still alive? And those children who were also in hell because of playing, watching anime/cartoons? Please do not generalized it, not all children who plays and watch anime are not believing and not giving time to God. Haven't you seen some politicians in hell? How about those sexy/bold stars? How about some scientists?

If Angelica Zambrano created this testimony just to make people repent, please do not make it on this way. You can join the church in spreading the message of God and not on this way. But then again, whether it's true or not, everyone needs to be good and to repent.

Here's the official Catholic Church Teachings About Hell.

I'm a catholic, I fool sometimes, I played my PSP, watch a lot of movie, listening to different music but it doesn't affect my faith to the Lord, it doesn't cut my time to the Lord. God is in my heart forever and this is my basis and understanding in order to stay with God. I believed in hell  so much in heaven. I know the difference between good and bad, I pray to God, asked for his forgiveness and to guide me through the right way.

Here, on my own opinion, it's really up to you on how faithful you are to the Lord, he will never leave by your side. It's a matter of forgiveness and repentance. Stay with God no matter what happened to the world. Ask for his guidance so that he will guide you to your success.

Here's some verse from John:

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." -John 3:16

"For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him." -John 3:17

"I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he would never see death." -John 8:51

Please be guided, think of it, whether you believe it or not, whether it's true or not, everyone needs to repent.

2 comments:

  1. Afterlife (heaven and hell and God) really exist? Commentary references. $ $ $--(jhdh.org)Here is the Kingdom of heaven, hell, and God's presence is related to the various archaeological academic evidence (4, 000m glacier in the actual Ark in the Arabian mountain military base my existence & Moses & Egypt Red Sea waters, Moses died survived a pursuit wagon wheel & schoolgirls Heaven & Hell (hell is a student at Grandma sightings) tells the story of Jesus met on December 26, 1993 & United States NASA Hubble Space Telescope surprised and even implausible 11 estimates of heavenPictures of the presidential daily briefings, etc.) on the site (jhdh.org). Please download and share with friends when he saw the 88 people. Be happy.In our associations (global village day suicide about three, 0000) suicide prevention missions (jhdh.org) site and ask a lot of attention. Always be happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bible story of "The Rich Man and Lazarus" tells us that God will not send anyone to hell and come back to preach.

    Luke 16: 27-31
    And he said, ‘Then I beg you, father, to send him to my father's house—for I have five brothers[b]—so that he may warn them, lest they also come into this place of torment.’ But Abraham said, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them hear them.’ And he said, ‘No, father Abraham, but if someone goes to them from the dead, they will repent.’ He said to him, ‘If they do not hear Moses and the Prophets, neither will they be convinced if someone should rise from the dead.’”

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to say? I love to hear all your feedback so please don't hesitate to write it on the comment box!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...